Oct 12, 2010

Seperated At Birth

These two girls have captured my heart. One stole it 7 years ago when I fell in love with her uncle. The other captured it with one word: "Mommy". It was always God's plan that they would be friends, but the depth of their devotion to one another is impressive for knowing each other only six months. It took years for me to develop the same kind of friendships.

Other than their obvious physical differences, these two are almost identical little girls. Only one thing major thing would have defined who they could be in this life.




One was born here:
The other was born here:



Amazing now that they are both loved by a family, you can't even tell them apart.

3 comments:

Shirlee McCoy said...

So sweet!

Heidi said...

I didn't realize how much joy I would get from watching my children make friends. So happy for you and those girls!

Alison said...

So precious!!! Such beautiful girls!