Feb 3, 2014

Musical Mondays: Where I Belong

I've struggled a lot lately with feeling as though I am doing what I am supposed to be with my life. Almost every area of my day feels under attack. I struggle with feeling like a unworthy wife, employee and mother on almost a daily basis. It's during these times of my life that I desperately want God to part the heavens and just come back. It will all be worth it when we are with our King and honestly, I yearn for such a time more and more often these days. 
I use to think that this made me odd. But a few years ago, I ran across this song by Building 429, which was the sweetest reminder of Psalms 143:6 "I stretch out my hands to You; My soul longs for You; as a parched land." 
So for all of you who need to be reminded as well this week, THIS world is not where we belong. With this reassurance, have an amazing week. 



No comments: