Jun 2, 2010

Much Needed Change

Well, I've been blogging for over a year now. It was time for some updating. Sweet Becky redesigned our blog. She did a great job of capturing my love of elephants, Africa, color and of course, turtles!

I couldn't think of a cool title for our header until I went back through and read some old posts. While I always want to be Africa Bound, I also want to consistently be in the center of God's will for our family. I don't know if we'll adopt from Ethiopia again, but I know we'll adopt again. "God defines family" seemed like an amazing statement that no matter where we are or where we are going, God is the one who brings us together.

Go check out Becky and support her adoption and get a great updated look too!

8 comments:

Julie Briggs said...

Love the new look!

Theresa said...

Love the new look! I am getting mine redone sometime in the near future but I have no idea what I want.

Becky Lee Burk said...

I still have to change the font for your post titles and color scheme as well as the side bar tags so the blog will look even cuter shortly! But thanks for the shout out!

Beautiful Mess said...

Love it!

Leslie said...

Love the redesign. It is really eye catching.

Holly said...

She did a GREAT job!!

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

yay from Costa Rica!! :)

Unknown said...

wasn't sure how else to get in touch with you... (when all else fails leave a comment!) The agency we are using this time around is Celebrate Children International out of Florida. The sibling set of 5 is an orphanage in Addis and I have some photos if anyone is interested. Please, please pray! Thanks Lindsey!
btw, love the new look but sad to see it too - it was cool seeing what mine must look like while reading yours! I always contemplate changing/updating but back out at the last minute...