Feb 16, 2010

Just A Shout Out

Before I forget (and if we pass court today, I will temporarily be crazy) I wanted to just give a quick shout out to YOU! If you are reading this, please accept a piece of my heart in thanks for YOU. Your comments, kind words, readership and friendship has meant everything these many months. Many times throughout this process I have come home from a bad day, feeling like no one understands me, my passion for orphans or this process. But the moment that I click on my computer, reading your blogs, reading kind comments and reassurances from YOU has made all the difference.
If I were going to make a list of all of YOU, I would fail and would miss someone. So just know, even if I have never met you, heard your voice, or know that you even read this, I am thankful. For YOU!

10 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Amber

Katie Morris said...

I am waiting, very impatiently, for some news. I bet you are going crazy!!!! I can’t wait to hear that you passed and see your babes. I hope today is the day!!

Maribeth said...

Anxiously waiting with you. Hope that news is awesome!

jamullins said...

Still praying for you!!! Come on phone....RING!!!!!

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

I saw that you posted a few minutes ago and counldn't wait to see if you passed court! It was such a tease! I will check back again soon...thinking and praying for you all!

The Busters said...

I am stalking your blog today and praying for good news! What a sweet post that says so much about you - to be thinking of others while you wait for your news.

Erin Moore said...

So excited to hear the AWESOME news!!! Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!

Praying to travel with you guys!!!!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

What a touching post - so kind.
And because I'm checking in so late in the day, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so very happy for you!

Gayla said...

right back at'cha babe!!! and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.