Oct 19, 2009

Thirteen Weeks

Today marks week thirteen on the wait list. We got to spend the weekend with our niece and nephew again, which was awesome. Finally got the kiddos room put together and Lexi and Landon had a great time checking it out and seeing where their cousins are going to live. Lexi was in the kitchen with me when out of the blue she said "Aunt Linz, how old are your kids going to be?" I laughed and said I don't know sweetheart, why? She smiled and said "I think they will be 3 and 5". When I asked her why, she just said, "I don't know. I just see them as 3 and 5." Who knows. Maybe after all of our family guessing and estimating, perhaps the 8 year old will be right.

2 comments:

A&W said...

how fun is that!! I love when kids just know- they don't know why, they just feel it. :)

My bff won our guess our referral date- she just knew it would be the day. :)

praying you hear good news soon!

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

I love 3 and 5!!!! we just had the girls' 3 & 5 bday. oooh, maybe if the dates are close together you can do joint parties, too!!! yay!!

still praying for you two - or four! ;)